This Crystal® ThermoBlok™ aluminum heavy commercial slider window features a high performance frame structure, an innovative polyamide thermal strut technology that thermally breaks conductivity of the aluminum frame to substantially reduce thermal transfer from exterior of window to interiors, and "intercept" warm edge glass spacer technology. These integrated features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. This series is ideal for multi-story commercial projects where high strength structural integrity of the window frames is essential. The ability to aesthetically match this slider series with 5500 commercial tilt window series makes it an ideal fenestration solution for developers.
- Frame Depth = 3-1/4"
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth = 1"~ for greater insulation & sound reduction.
- PPG "Intercept" Insulated Glass Spacer ~ the "warm-edge" technology of choice.
- Heavy-Duty Construction ~ sill frame is .093" thick.
- Patented Anti-Bow Pin Design~ prevents sash bowing.
- Sloped Sill
- Tilt Sashes ~ for safe, easy cleaning.
- Double Internal Metal Tilt Latches
- Full Width Anti-Drift Clip Locks On Both Sashes ~ weathertight sashes closure for safety, security
- Argon & Low-E ~ to enhance the thermal performance of the window.
- Between-the-Glass or Applied Grids ~ to provide the elegant appearance of window panes.
- Custom Colors and Finishes
- Custodial Lock Tilt Latches ~ prevents unauthorized operation of the sash tilt feature.
- Meeting Rail Sash Lock
- Casement fin available
- Easy-to-use H-mullion system.
- Panning and Interior Trim ~ a full line of accessories are available.
If you’re interested in learning more about our different styles of windows, and which type would be best for your home, please Contact Us today.