The Improved Crystal Series 5000, is a HC rated aluminum double-hung window with a 3-¼" jamb depth. Improved features, such as straight and narrow jamb, and continuous anti-bow pin is a proven performer for many years to come.
- Frame Depth = 3-1/4"
- AAMA H-HC45
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth = 1" ~ for greater insulation & sound reduction.
- PPG "Intercept" Insulated Glass Spacer ~ the "warm-edge" technology of choice.
- Heavy-Duty Construction ~ sill frame is .093" thick.
- Continuous Anti-bow pin
- Straight Jamb Provides Equal Sightline
- Continuous Top & Bottom Anti-Drift Clip Locks
- Sloped Sill
- Tilt Sashes ~ for safe, easy cleaning.
- Double Internal Metal Tilt Latches
- Full Width Anti-Drift Clip Locks On Both Sashes ~ weathertight sashes closure for safety, security
- Argon & Low-E ~ to enhance the thermal performance of the window.
- Between-the-Glass or Applied Grids ~ to provide the elegant appearance of window panes.
- Custom Colors and Finishes
- Custodial Lock Tilt Latches ~ prevents unauthorized operation of the sash tilt feature.
- Meeting Rail Sash Lock
- Casement fin available
- Easy-to-use H-mullion system.
- Panning and Interior Trim ~ a full line of accessories are available.
- Remove continous anti-bow pin possible. May affect HC rating.
If you’re interested in learning more about our different styles of windows, and which type would be best for your home, please Contact Us today.