This Crystal® ThermoBlok™ aluminum tilt window features a high performance frame structure, insulating air barrier chambers, an innovative polyamide thermal strut technology that thermally breaks conductivity of the aluminum frame to substantially reduce thermal transfer from exterior of window to interiors, and "intercept" warm edge glass spacer technology. These integrated features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. This series is ideal for multi-story commercial projects where high strength structural integrity of the window frames is essential. The easy-to-clean, tilt out sashes make it a popular choice with developers.
- Frame Depth = 3-1/4"
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth = 7/8" ~ for optimum insulation & sound reduction.
- PPG "Intercept" Insulated Glass Spacer ~ the "warm-edge" technology of choice.
- Tilt Sashes ~ for safe, easy cleaning of both top and bottom sashes.
- Anti-Drift Head Clip Lock ~ automatically secures the top sash in the closed position for safety, security, and a weathertight seal.
- Dual Vent Lock ~ provides ventilation by limiting the travel of the sashes.
- Argon & Low-E ~ to enhance the thermal performance of the window.
- Between-the-Glass or Applied Grids ~ to provide the elegant appearance of window panes.
- Custom Colors & Finishes
If you’re interested in learning more about our different styles of windows, and which type would be best for your home, please Contact Us today.