This Crystal® ThermoBlok™ fully welded double hung [new construction] vinyl window is manufactured with exclusive chambered ThermoBlok™ designer extrusions. These ThermoBlok™ extrusions feature innovative insulating air barrier technology that reduce thermal transference from exterior of window frame to interiors, and "intercept" warm edge glass spacer technology for added thermal protection. These features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. This value priced series is ideal for home renovation projects, and features easy-to-clean, tilt out sashes that make it popular with home owners.
- Optional EnergyStar® configuration includes LowE glass, and consumer safe Argon gas filled IG glass assembly.
- ThermoBlok™ insulating barrier technology in most cases, offers superior thermal protection when compared to wood window frames. This translates into long term energy savings to the home owner.
- Double Hung Line
- Frame Depth = 2-7/8"
- Full Welded Frame & Sashes
- Heavy-Duty Multi-Cavity Construction ~ ensures strength durability, & insulation.
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth = 7/8"
- PPG "Intercept" Insulated Glass Spacer ~ the "warm-edge" technology of choice.
- Tilting Top & Bottom Sashes
- Easy Take-Out Locking Balance Shoes & T-Pivot Bar ~ makes sash removal during window installation and maintenance safe & easy.
- Dual Vent Locks ~ limit travel of sashes, maintain ventilation, and impede intruder access.
- Continuous Master Frame ~ strong, exact fit for multiple mulled D/H windows.
- Integral J-Channel Nailing Fin ~ speeds installation of both windows & siding.
- Sloped Sill
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Various Styles ~ sliders, picture, casement & awning.
- Nine (9) Two-Tone Colors~ decorative exterior colors with white interior.
- Architectural Shapes Available
If you’re interested in learning more about our different styles of windows, and which type would be best for your home, please Contact Us today.