This Crystal® ThermoBlok™ aluminum tilt window features an innovative polyamide thermal strut technology that thermally breaks conductivity of the aluminum frame to substantially reduce thermal transfer from exterior of window to interiors, and "intercept" warm edge glass spacer technology. These integrated features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. This series is ideal for both residential and light commercial applications. It's value price point, easy-to-clean tilt out sashes, and coordinating architectural circle top shapes make it a popular choice with developers.
- Frame Depth = 3-1/4"
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth = 7/8"~ for optimum insulation & sound reduction.
- PPG "Intercept" Insulated Glass Spacer ~ the "warm-edge" technology of choice.
- Tilt Sashes ~ for safe, easy cleaning of both top and bottom sashes.
- Sloped Sill
- Anti-Drift Head Clip Lock ~ automatically secures the top sash in the closed position for safety, security, and a weathertight seal.
- Double-Hung Tilt
- Sliders (2 & 3 Lites)
- Argon & Low-E ~ to enhance the thermal performance of the window.
- Between-the-Glass or Applied Grids ~ to provide the elegant appearance of window panes.
- Custom Colors and Finishes
- Casement Fin~ provides a fast, easy and neat replacement.
- A/C Oriel Kit~ easily accommodates air conditioners in the same building opening.
- Continuous head & sill (2000A)
- Architectural Shapes Available
If you’re interested in learning more about our different styles of windows, and which type would be best for your home, please Contact Us today.